punkoenig’s really super exciting halloween giveaway!!!
((i meant to do this a month ago but now it’s a halloween giveaway how spooky))
- 6 months of free netflix!!!
- your choice of any one of my favorite albums that have come out this year!!! (vinyl or cd) your choices are:
CHVRCHES- The Bones of What You Believe
Arcade Fire- Reflektor (which isn’t technically out yet but i love them ok)
Daughter- If You Leave
Vampire Weekend- Modern Vampires of the City
Arctic Monkeys- AM
Lorde- Pure Heroine
- A big ol bag of Halloween candy yay!!!
- Your choice of any pins from Sucky Badges!!! She is also open to suggestions but you can find her pins here and here
- I will also be including a personalized mix CD and a note to the winners. If you want I can also send you one of the 4 copies of Walt Whitman’s Leaves of Grass that I own.
- Contest ends October 31st at 11:59 EST. There will be two winners!
- Reblogs and likes both count and the winners will be chosen from each respective group (i.e. one person from the reblog group will win and one from the like group will win)
- If a giveaway blog is chosen another blog will be chosen in it’s place
- Contest is open to anywhere in the world.
- Reblog as much as you want!!! Let the games begin!
The MTT Milano font family impresses with elegance and a straightforward style.
More information about the MTT Milano font family on WE AND THE COLOR
I’m proud and excited to announce that my new portfolio is finally out there! Go to coffeemademedoit.com and enjoy some quality lettering!
YOU CAN BE A PART OF THIS TOO.There’s an obsession with being a twentysomething. People go through it and think they know exactly what it was, but in reality, it’s all a blur. It’s messy, it’s incoherent and it’s emotional. Every one is constantly trying to define it.
We’re just a bunch of twenty-somethings though.
What do we know?
I AM CURRENTLY CURATING A SHOW IN LOS ANGELES + OAKLAND AND I NEED YOUR HELP!
This platform is created for you and written by you. Remember what a great job you guys did last time with all the sharing and reblogging? Well, this is phase two and I need you guys to be my brilliant little nuggets and do it again!
I WANT YOU TO SUBMIT SOMETHING!
Artists, designers, writers, filmmakers, musicians, bloggers, vloggers, curators, any kind of content creators- Whatever you want! Want to be featured / interviewed? Let me know! Or if you have an idea and want to collaborate on something- WE CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN!
I’ve always been interested and inspired by the “in-between” moments in a lifetime. Circumstantial relationships with the person that sells you your cigarettes, coffee, newspaper every morning, people you work with. What happens when you push past the small talk and how we are all really connected. Your twenties is one of them. The in-between awkward child / young adult second puberty that everyone goes through and so, Twentybliss is a platform for that.
WANT TO CURATE A TWENTYBLISS SHOW IN YOUR CITY? LET’S DO IT!
Initially, just an exhibition that I curated here in Hong Kong this year then expanded into the blog, collecting stories. I hope to utilise the online platform to bring together talent and showcase it both in real life and online exhibitions.
So many people feel so strongly at this age about it and have such varied opinions- We thought it would be interesting to collect them all and share them with you.
We want to hear what you think it means to be a twentysomething! Whether you are currently in your twenties or have experienced being a twentysomething and have an opinion / story to share- we’d like you to contribute.
Head over to: http://www.twentybliss.tumblr.com
Together we can create something huge in a humbling way. Connecting the individuals in this world over a decade of in-between moments in a person’s lifetime.
Please also “like” us on Facebook, reblog this post, tweet it, vlog about it if you have a youtube channel etc. and share it with your friends! Help us collect more stories and connect with other twentysomethings to share with you.
WITHOUT YOU GUYS, TWENTYBLISS WOULD BE NOTHING.